Motorola has finally launched a new smartphone in the US, named as Moto Z2 Play. The smartphone price is the US $499 and comes in Fine Gold and Lunar Gray colours.
The Motorola Moto Z2 Play will be available in the US via Company website or Verizon starting this summer.
The smartphone will be available in the two variants, 3GB RAM with 32GB internal memory, 4GB RAM with 64GB internal memory.
Motorola Moto Z2 Play specifications:
- 5.5-inch Super AMOLED multi-touch display
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolutions
- 401 PPI, 16M color
- 3GB/ 4GB RAM
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 chipset’
- 2.2GHz Octa-core processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 12MP rear camera with dual LED flash
- 5MP selfie camera with dual LED flash
- 32GB/ 64GB internal memory
- 256GB external memory via microSD card slot
- Bluetooth v4.2, A2DP, LE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- GPS/ A-GPS, GLONASS
- Android OS v7.1.1
- 3000 mAh battery
- Fingerprint scanner
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Splash and Dust resistant
- Turbo battery charge support- 50% in 30 min