Last Month, Apple announced new giant includes the 5.8-inch iPhone XS, the 6.1-inch iPhone XR, and the 6.5-inch XS Max. Suddenly, I think to see a huge screen spring. Personally, as an owner of tiny hands myself, it’s a little disappointing. It’s nice while the rugged Poptel still lasts small-screen hopes to release the SE-sized P8, a Face Unlock phone with a 5-inch screen, maybe a great niche in Q4.
Over the past two months, Poptel has launched two rugged smart devices –P9000 Max and P10. Now following the compact P8 and flagship P60, the most difference between them is that the upcoming P8 features the 106dB loudest speaker and the world’s lowest price.
Poptel P8 now priced at $59.99 with 50% off discount on the authorized store: Aliexpress In stock with free shipping and instant shipment.
The original price is $119.99, now get $60 off, the world’s lowest rugged 4G Smartphone.
5-inch Poptel P8 Rugged Smartphone with Face Unlock，IP68 waterproof and 106dB Loudest Speaker, NFC, Fingerprint sensor and 3750mAh battery.
Sales event date: October 29 to November 4
From the 29th of October, the promotional price will be down to $99.99.
At 3 pm (GMT+8) each day, everyone has a chance to buy it at $59.99 directly, first come, first served.
The price will be going up to $119.99 after the 15th of November.
Here we get the first disassembly & assembly video for Poptel P8:
Poptel P8 Main Specification:
- IP68 Waterproof, Dustproof, Shockproof
- 106dB Loudest Speaker
- Display： 5.0 inch, 480×960 pixels, Multi-point touch
- CPU: MT6739 Quad Core
- Memory: Samsung 2GB+16GB, LDDR3 Technology
- Camera: 8MP rear camera with LED flash, a 5MP front camera with LED flash
- NFC & Fingerprint: Yes, Google Play support
- Face Unlock: Yes
- GLONASS/GPS: Yes
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Battery: 3750mAh, 750 hours standby time, 17 hours talk time, 7 hours video time
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900/EDGE
- WCDMA: 900/2100
- FDD-LTE: B1/3/7/20
- Card Slot: Micro-SIM + MicroSD Card or Micro-SIM + Nano-SIM
- Color: Black, Green, and Yellow
- Size: 152.2 x 73.3 x 16.1mm, 231g