The Chinese smart devices maker UMIDIGI just launched the all-new big battery series phone UMIDIGI Power with a giveaway, following its popular mid-range 48MP photography flagships UMIDIGI S3 Pro and UMIDIGI F1 Play. With the company’s most advanced battery technology, the UMIDIGI Power will open global sale on April 22 at an affordable price (specific price will be unveiled later).
So far most big battery smartphones are thick and not comfortable to hold. UMIDIGI, the ‘Technology Fashion Pioneer’ as the company said, is going to reshape everyone’s perception of big battery phones and it made its new UMIDIGI Power series phone, which will have both huge battery and pocket-friendly slim body. Let’s check out the specs of the new UMIDIGI Power.
The UMIDIGI Power features a 6.3-inch waterdrop full screen with FHD+ resolution (2340 x 1080) and in-cell LTPS display, protected by 2.5D curved glass. Thanks to the tiny waterdrop shape notch and narrow bezel, it reaches an incredible screen-to-body ratio of 92.7%.
UMIDIGI Power is equipped with a high density 5150mAh big battery with 18W fast charge and NFC, and with the company’s industry-leading battery technology, the Power is just an 8.8mm thin pocket-friendly phone. The UMIDIGI Power is powered by the 12nm AI SoC Helio P35 with the 4GB RAM and 64GB onboard storage, with up to 256GB expansion via microSD. According to the other Helio P35 phone like the Mi Play, the 12nm Helio P35 SoC is ahead of the 14nm Snapdragon 625, delivering better performance and longer battery life.
On the back, it’s got the dual camera 16MP + 5MP setup with F/1.8 aperture, while the front-side selfie camera contained within the waterdrop notch has a 16-megapixel sensor. Also, the UMIDIGI Power runs on stock Android 9.0 Pie out of the box.
The UMIDIGI Power is expected to open global sale on 22nd April. UMIDIGI is also globally recruiting UMIDIGI Power 10 trial users to experience it for free. UMIDIGI said the winners will help the company test the UMIDIGI Power in the first stage to help improve the user experience. You can check out all the details about the UMIDIGI Power and join the giveaway on their official website here.
UMIDIGI Power Full Specification:
- Screen: 6.3-inch 19.5:9 aspect ratio, Waterdrop advanced in-cell LTPS Display
- CPU: MTK, Helio P35, 8 x Cortex-A53, up to 2.3GHz
- GPU: IMG PowerVR GE8320, up to 680MHz
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal memory: 64GB
- Rear camera: 16MP + 5MP, F/1.8 aperture, 6-element lens
- Front camera: 16MP front camera
- Battery: 5150mAh
- Quick Charge: 18W Fast Charge
- Dimensions:157 mm * 74.5 mm * 8.8 mm
- Weight: 190 g
- Other: NFC, FM radio, gravity sensors, proximity, light sensor, fingerprint scanner
- Colors: Black, Gold
- Connectivity: Both SIM slots are compatible with 4G, support 4G VoLTE in both slots simultaneously.
- 2G: GSM 2 /3 /5 /8
- 3G: WCDMA 1 /2 /4 /5 /6 /8 /19
- 4G: TDD-LTE Band 38 /40 /41
- 4G: FDD-LTE Band 1 /2 /3 /4 /5 /7 /8 /12 /13 /17 /18 /19 /20 /26 /28A /28B
- Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, OTG